- This is a solo battle.
- There is a level 20 cap on this battle.
- There is a 15-minute time limit.
- You can only use Carbuncle.
- This item is not a Key Item like the regular Tuning Forks, but is a Rare/Exclusive item that needs to go in your inventory.
- When you are ready to go, return to Verctissa and trade her the Mini Tuning Fork of Water (she does not keep the fork) and be warped to the cloister for the fight.
- Trade the Mini Tuning Fork to the protocrystal to enter the battle.
- Note that if you do not trade the Mini Tuning Fork and instead just select the protocrystal, you will enter the regular level 60+ party avatar battle if you have the regular tuning fork key item.
- Try to fight Leviathan Prime on Lightningsday and do not fight him on Watersday.
- Keep up Barwatera at all times.
- Defeat him for your reward.
- See video for an example strategy.
Client: Verctissa (Near the Quay, Norg)
- The Rhinostery has developed a new "mini" tuning fork of water. Ringing it upon the protocrystal in the Den of Rancor will open the path to a one-on-one battle with the beast that awaits inside. However, only summoners are allowed to take up this challenge.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.