| Start NPC:
|| Virnage - Bastok Mines (I-5)|
| Bastok Reputation 4|
| Items Needed:
|| Pilgrim to Dem
|| Scroll of Teleport-Dem
| Previous Quest:
| Next Quest:
- Virnage is located at I-5 in the back room of Bat's Inn. He has noticed the paint is peeling off the statue of the Goddess in Metalworks and he needs your help to repair it.
- Head to Garlaige Citadel to find the batch of paint left behind from the Great War.
- Search for a ??? on the first floor inside a room at H-8 or G-8 to get (key item): Bucket of Divine Paint.
- Go back to Virnage and he will give you key item: Letter from Virnage.
- Bring the letter to Eperdur (M-7) in the Cathedral in Northern San d'Oria for your reward.
Client: Virnage (Bat's Lair Inn, Bastok Mines)
- Virnage needs a bucket of divine paint to restore the statue of Altana to Her former glory. He advised you to look for it in a citadel on the Sauromugue Champaign.