Protected by tall ramparts, the impregnable fortress city of Al Zahbi serves as the capital of the western half of the vast Empire of Aht Urhgan. The city resembles a labyrinth, with the roofs of stone buildings joining to form paths around structures built on a higher level. The serpentine designs seen throughout the city represent the two-headed snake king Zahak, a symbol of the Empire. This section of the city is the Merchant’s Ward. This diverse ward is home to merchants and craftsmen who provide their services to the area’s throngs of traders, mercenaries, and adventurers from foreign lands. The district also features two ports, one facing the inland sea to the north and another facing the open sea to the south. The Merchant’s Ward also serves as a western gate to the Empire.
- Al Zahbi at (E-8/9)
- Mhaura via Ferry - Mhaura/Al Zahbi (H-12)
- Nashmau via Ferry - Nashmau/Al Zahbi (I-5)
- Bhaflau Thickets via tunnel at (H-7)
- Wajaom Woodlands via tunnel at (H-10)
- Chocobo Circuit via gate at (G-6)
- The Colosseum via gate at (K-11)
- Mount Zhayolm (Halvung Staging Point) via Chamber of Passage (L-7)
- Caedarva Mire (Azouph Isle Staging Point/Dvucca Isle Staging Point) via Chamber of Passage (L-7)
- Bhaflau Thickets (Mamool Ja Staging Point) via Chamber of Passage (L-7)
- Arrapago Reef (Ilrusi Atoll Staging Point) via Chamber of Passage (L-7)
- Alzadaal Undersea Ruins (Nyzul Isle Staging Point) via Chamber of Passage (L-7)
- Jeuno or your current Nation via Kaduru-Haiduru (G-10)
If you see a quest that is listed as Yes but is not working properly please report it on GitHub. Make sure to list as many details as possible when describing what is not working. If there happens to already be a report on that quest regarding your problem, just add your experience to that report.
Yes = Quest is in game and working
Yes but bugged = Quest is in game but not working properly and being worked on or in que to be worked on.
No = Not in game yet but is planned
Involved in Quests/Missions
|Fish||Cap||Body of Water|
||5||Port Al Zahbi|